The new save/load menu interface is almost done, all that's missing is a bit of tidying up in the UI. Key features are:
- Removal of hard limit on number of displayed save games: the only constraint is how much memory you have in your system.
- Display of additional info about each save game: Time, Kills, Secrets and Skill.
- Display of save files in a scrollable list box.
- Enhancement of the load and save commands to display current save files if issued with no args.
- Enhancement of the load and save commands to support long file names and spaces (this one was a no-brainer to implement).
Mapshots have been added, but the code to draw them has yet to make it in. Interestingly, my new FOV system (written to support widescreen monitors) means that I can take and render mapshots at 256 x 256 and still retain the full FOV from the native monitor size. Meantime, here's something else from the menu I'd been meaning to bring back into my codebase for a long time: