- Fixed crash on entering video menu with more than 27 supported modes.
- Removed legacy software mouse code.
- Removed legacy DirectInput mouse code.
- Added new DirectInput mouse code with support for wheel and up to 8 mouse buttons.
- Added friendlier error message if Direct3D is out of date.
- Added XBox 360 controller code for movement and looking (using the analog pads).
- Added XBox 360 controller button code.
- Added basic force feedback effects.
- Completed XBox 360 controller code.
- Added basic joystick button update framework.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by mhquake at 5:02 PM