- Fixed bug where mouse cursor was visible when entering a map and not using DirectInput.
- Fixed bug where you would be pointing at the sky and wildly spinning when not using DirectInput.
- Fixed bug where key up events were not being sent for mouse buttons when not using DirectInput.
- Added vertex cache optimization for MDL files.
- Fixed lagged keyboard when DirectQ is not the active application.
- Fixed bug where MP3 music may occasionally loop after 1 or 2 seconds instead of playing the full track.
- Added capability to stream media container files from the internet.
- Fixed bug where a TGA texture may occasionally fail to load correctly (e.g. top skybox in 5 Rivers).
I haven't included a "Windows 98 build" this time, but I may add one at a later date if there is sufficient demand.
Some of the 1.8.4 work is included in this, but only a very very small part. I like giving these advance previews of what's to come, but I can't go too far with it as some of the underlying systems have changed quite radically and the code I've included here is already starting to diverge from the main 1.8.4 codebase.